ExclusiveStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v.83 Highly Customized MapleStory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aimee's Support Crew Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aei

Aei

Aimee's Support Crew Application Empty
PostSubject: Aimee's Support Crew Application   Aimee's Support Crew Application EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:21 am

Aimee's Support Crew Application WfKh7

Name:
Aimee

Ign:
Aei

Timezone:
Central Time Zone

Contact Information:
Skype - Aimeebites

1. What makes you qualify for the position of Support Crew? In other words, what makes you stand out from the other applicants?
I have a very dichotomous personality, and no, not in the bad way. I can be fun and vivacious, outgoing and happy-go-lucky, but then suddenly snap into a reverie of maturity. I'm serious when necessary, like when someone is in need of help.

2. How often are you on the forums and in game?
I'm usually on the forums three times a day, mostly in the afternoon. I check it to see any new members, new posts, and more. I keep a tab open onto the forums when I'm on. I'm in game at least once a day, morning or night.

3. How will you help improve and regulate the game for players to have a better time?
To have a better time on Exclusive, I'll first help out every new member I see if I have time. First impressions is always the most important. By helping them start their journey, they'll see how nice our staff is, how good the server is, and hopefully how nice the regular players are. Also, to improve and regulate the server on a techincal scale, I put in 110% effort to help everyone who needs help. Since GMs are busy with trying to make the server a better game, I'll try to help improve flow of the game for the players by helping them dc, if stuck, and warp, if needed.

4. Describe how you will help support players in the game?
Well, like the last answer, I'll try to support players by giving them my undivided attention when I'm not busy from troubles in real life. Otherwise, my purpose here will be to help the players. If I higher up staff member ask for help, I'll try my best to satisfy them both. I'll first take care of the player so they can get back to game and be satisfy with the fast help then I'll help out my higher up with whatever they need. Afterall, it is called Support Crew..

5. How will you help out staff members in Support Crew?
Considering that the 2 Support Crew members are from different time zones, I'll like to be there to help them since it'll be like one staff working half the time. I know the current Support Crew Members and when they go on. They are usually really active at night and Hydiee is more at morning and night. I want to be there just to lend them a hand whenever is needed. Since I actually do sleep at night, I'll be active during the afternoon when they aren't there. I'm also kind of an early bird, so you'll catch me at off hours.

6. Realizing that Support Crew is the lowest position in staff, why are you applying for Support?
Because honestly it seems like a lot of fun, and no that isn't some bullcrap I pulled from an ape's ass. It really seems fun meeting new people, helping out, and making new friends. I really also love how Support Group is nicely placed in the middle. I'm not something too big like a GM and I want to be treated like a regular player but still be able to help out.

7. How would you describe yourself in an overall matter? List everything.
Honestly, I'm just an average girl. One who wants to do good and make ExclusiveStory a better place. At times I can be shy and not confident, but when I see someone in need of help, its like bravery takes a hold of me; I step up and do my best to assist them. I'm a girl who knows good from bad, right from wrong, and especially when someone feels out of place or uncomfortable.

8. Is there anything else we should know about you?
I'm not really sure what to say here. I'm not a very interesting person.. My hobbies are drawing and animating. I'm a figure skater, Senior MIF, and last year I went to Jr. Nationals in third place. I live with my mom and my two older brothers, one who is in college, and one who has Down Syndrome. I take care of him a lot and love him so much. He's sort of another reason why I want to join Support Crew. He needs attention and help, and its something I'm used to.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Support Crew Application   Aimee's Support Crew Application EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:11 am

Oooh, Aimee actually applied! I'm gonna root for you :> Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Lolwat

Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Support Crew Application   Aimee's Support Crew Application EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:11 pm

YOU DID A GREAT JOB.
./recommends.
Back to top Go down
xJonathan

PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Support Crew Application   Aimee's Support Crew Application EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:39 pm

I wish you good luck .
Back to top Go down
Aei

Aei

PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Support Crew Application   Aimee's Support Crew Application EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:40 pm

I'll do my best to get in. And even if I don't, I'll still try to help out and make Exclusive Story a better place for us all.
Thank you so much everyone for the lucks and nice comments. I really appreciate it <3 c:
Back to top Go down
Lolwat

Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Support Crew Application   Aimee's Support Crew Application EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:21 am

Accepted, congratulations. Do your best, we have great expectations for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aimee's Support Crew Application   Aimee's Support Crew Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Aimee's Support Crew Application
Page 1 of 1