ExclusiveStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v.83 Highly Customized MapleStory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adam's Support Crew App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smdfps

smdfps

Adam's Support Crew App Empty
PostSubject: Adam's Support Crew App   Adam's Support Crew App EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:18 am

name: Adam.A

Ign: Adam

Timezone: pacific -7/8 i don't remember GMT

Contact Information: phone number: 858-774-7610 you can text/call me anytime , skype: smdfps

1. What makes you qualify for the position of Support Crew? In other words, what makes you stand out from the other
applicants?
Well i cant say i'm the best but i hope i'm not the worst ever since i played a game and got good at it i always went and asked new players if they needed help with anything i would always try my best to answer their questions and if i cant i would try my best to find an answer from other people and reply to them as soon as possible. whenever i see anyone asking for help i always read their problem and if i don't know what to do for it i don't just leave it i try to find a solution.

2. How often are you on the forums and in game?
i always have the forums page open and i'm in game most of the times
3. How will you help improve and regulate the game for players to have a better time?
I will always try to find glitched or people who bully/annoy other players and try to reason with them and if they wont be able to reason with them i will not ban them because its not my choice i will ask all the other staff first then we will make a decision.
4. Describe how you will help support players in the game?
i will go around to people and ask them if they need help with anything and i will do this all the time, i will answer any question they ask and if they cant i will just ask someone else who might know the answer.
and i have made a guide on how to Level up and Rebirth in the game you can check it out here at:
Click Me

5. How will you help out staff members in Support Crew?
i will always discuss bugs or anything that would make players not enjoy the game as much as possible with the staff and see if we can do something about it.
6. Realizing that Support Crew is the lowest position in staff, why are you applying for Support?
as i mentioned on the other questions i really like to help people, and i guess being a support is my thing because whenever i play a game and i find a glitch or some people are cheating or doing things they are not allowed to do it would just not make me want to play the game. so i thought if i could become one of the support members i can go look around for any of those things that are happening and try to fix it.
7. How would you describe yourself in an overall matter? List everything.
i am a really nice person if you get to know me. i will always respect you even if you don't respect me. of course i'm not perfect. but i try my best to being my best all the time.
8. Is there anything else we should know about you?
well i'm american, i can speak English Only
i live in san diego. California. i can go on the game whenever i want to. and if i'm not on you can just text me on the number i put up. Thanks for reading this hope i can be one of the staff of this amazing server.

Last edited by smdfps on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hydiee

Hydiee

Adam's Support Crew App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam's Support Crew App   Adam's Support Crew App EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:17 am

Did you even read the template notes on the top or did you just take the application forum and apply? We specifically said to use proper grammar and punctuation. Please re-edit your application or else it'll be automatically rejected. Yes, this is a big deal because it shows that you can't follow orders and I'm just nice enough to give you a second chance.

Also, you didn't even answer all the questions, and the ones you did answer is short and too vague. Please re-write them and answer the unfilled questions. You have 1 full day to re-edit or I'm going to put it in the DENIED section.
Back to top Go down

Adam's Support Crew App
Page 1 of 1