ExclusiveStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v.83 Highly Customized MapleStory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beginner Leveling Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zound

Zound

Beginner Leveling Guide Empty
PostSubject: Beginner Leveling Guide   Beginner Leveling Guide EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Hey guys! It's Zound(Joseph) bringing you a leveling guide for new players.
~~~WARNING~~~

~~This guide will not instantly turn you into a professional player. This guide is here to give you a good idea of how or where to train in Exclusive~~

Ok now let's get back to training. I have two methods that will get you a good amount of levels.

1st Method : Leeching

I HIGHLY recommend this method when you're starting out. Leeching is fast and easy although it may be boring since you're just hanging on a rope or a ladder waiting to level. But it's worth it because if you keep leveling to the point where you can Rebirth, you can try out all the classes if you want and figure out a good training class. I personally like to be an Aran when it comes to training, but you can also use whatever class you want.

Steps to Leeching

1. Find someone that is willing to leech you.(Like me!)
2. You and your trainer start a party
3. Follow your trainer to the place where he/she is going to leech you
4. Most of the new players will take high damage from monsters. So just climb a rope or ladder.
5. Now let your trainer level you up!

2nd Method : Train alone

This is the method I used when I first started out in Exclusive. I liked it because the monsters in the FM Rooms were really easy to kill, plus I got to try out most of the skills I wanted to try. This method might take longer than Leeching but it all depends on how fast you train or where you train. I recommend for you to be any Warrior class. Because you can put in all of your stats into STR which will help kill monsters pretty fast.

Steps to Training alone

1. (Optional) Use the command @go playernpc then click the Occupation NPC and pick Buff Occupation.
2. Go to FM Room 1 and train there until level 30
3. Now go to FM Rooms 2-6 and train until you get your rebirth
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you get a good amount of rebirths
5. When step 4 is completed, see if you can hit and kill Headless Horsemen at FM Room 7. If not, keep leveling at Rooms 1-6. And if you can kill them, train there and get at least 30 Rebirths(Sound like a lot, but 30 will come by fast)
6. And if you want to keep getting rebirths, follow Adam's leveling guide here : https://exclusiveforum.forumotion.com/t54-intermediate-leveling-guide

Well there you go guys! I hope that this guide will help you train, and if it doesn't make sure to ask people for their own training methods. Also if I said anything false in this guide please let me know and I'll fix it. And if you have any suggestions, make sure to comment them here and I'll put them in the guide if they're helpful.
Back to top Go down

Beginner Leveling Guide
Page 1 of 1