ExclusiveStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v.83 Highly Customized MapleStory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intermediate Leveling Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smdfps

smdfps

Intermediate Leveling Guide Empty
PostSubject: Intermediate Leveling Guide   Intermediate Leveling Guide EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:34 am

Hey guys Adam here. This is a thing i did that made me get 140 rebirths in about 30min-2 hours (depending on how fast you go) and if you follow it correctly you should be able to get about 140 rebirths in said time.
In order for you to do this you have to have rebirthed atleast 15 times or more.
If You are having trouble rebirthing use this beginners guide made by an awesome player name Zound.
https://exclusiveforum.forumotion.com/t57-beginner-leveling-guide
Alright lets start.
So the first thing you need to do is you need to make sure you have these skills.
1. Combo Attack ( You can get this skill be being a warrior fighter) doubles your Damage.
2. Sharp Eyes ( You can get this skill by becoming a bowman) Makes you do more Damage.
3. Pole Arm Crusher ( You can get this skill be becoming a Dark Knight) This is optional.
So as of right now i'm an Aran/DemonSlayer which means i use a Pole Arm so i made a macro and i put 3 skills in it.
1. Freeze Standing ( 90% chance of not getting knocked back)
2. Maple Warrior ( All Stats +15%)
3. Pole Arm Booster ( Increases Pole Arm attack speed)
So now you need to go to free market rooms 13-17, ( you can go in any room as long as you can summon monsters)
alright so now that you're level 1, Use the Macro, Combo Attack, and Sharp Eyes and then talk to the NPC ( The Robot) and summon Jr.Balrog and if you have the skill Pole Arm Crusher then use it on them untill you kill them all. if you killed them you should now be level 139, now you can use the Aran's normal attack. on monsters or Pole Arm Crusher its your choice.
After killing these Balrogs you have to summon BigFoot, if you kill all of the ones that spawn you should be 190.
The last thing you have to do is summon the BigFoot one more time and when you kill them you should be level 200.
So now you are ready to reborn and keep following the guide untill you find a better way or you want to do something else. Smile
When i did this i would rebirth one every 10-20 seconds.
Alright This is the guide Thanks for reading it, hope it will work for you. If you guys didn't like it or you think i did something wrong please comment it and i will be happy to change it and put your name in it.

here is the video type in youtube's website and then copy and paste that link. sorry i couldnt post it because i have to wait 7 days in order to do so

/watch?v=cduC4lJjkN4&feature=plcp
Back to top Go down

Intermediate Leveling Guide
Page 1 of 1