ExclusiveStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v.83 Highly Customized MapleStory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starylz's Unoriginal Suggestion(s)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starylz

Starylz

Starylz's Unoriginal Suggestion(s) Empty
PostSubject: Starylz's Unoriginal Suggestion(s)   Starylz's Unoriginal Suggestion(s) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:34 pm

- Fishing -

I know this is very over-used, but I think it would be cool if we were able to have a fishing map to AFK in, where you can get items such as Mesos, Rare NX Items, or Fish Food(Ex. Squid, Sushi, etc.). The NX Items would have to be very rare, while the Fish Food and Mesos would be more common. Maybe the Fish Food can play a role in the community, where it is required to have a certain amount of it to be able to do something, I don't know. I was thinking that there could be a leveling system for fishing, where there can be certain types of Fish Food that are more rare than others, and require a certain level to be able to obtain.

- IoC NPC -

I've seen this on a different server before, and I was thinking that it might be more convenient to have an NPC that takes, for example, 15 trophies from you if you put in the ID of the item. That way, people can get items that they want instead of getting a Wish Ticket and asking a GM for a trade. GM items would need to be taken off the NPC, though.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin

Starylz's Unoriginal Suggestion(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starylz's Unoriginal Suggestion(s)   Starylz's Unoriginal Suggestion(s) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:17 pm

I've attempted the Fishing System, but it didn't work. & We were thinking about the IoC.
Back to top Go down
https://exclusiveforum.forumotion.com

Starylz's Unoriginal Suggestion(s)
Page 1 of 1