ExclusiveStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v.83 Highly Customized MapleStory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zound's Nooby Suggestions~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zound

Zound

Zound's Nooby Suggestions~ Empty
PostSubject: Zound's Nooby Suggestions~   Zound's Nooby Suggestions~ EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Hello, thank you for wasting your time reading this.

1. Inkwell NPC
The Inkwell NPC should sell bundles of : Bag of Mesarz, Cloud Tokens, Golden Maple Leafs. For every bundle of those, it will contain for example : 5BoMz, 10 Cloud Tokens, 50 GMLs > for #Trophies.

Last edited by Zound on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lolwat

Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Zound's Nooby Suggestions~   Zound's Nooby Suggestions~ EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Zound wrote:

2. The Giant Fruit(Jack thought of this)
I'm sure some of us have seen the Giant Fruit in the FM. The GF should be spawned in cities like Henesys, Ellinia, Kerning, Nautilius, and Perion. The GF will drop Rare Equipment such as : Empress stuff, Timeless, Reverse, and etc. But the drop will depend on the city it's spawned at. GF at Henesys = Drops Bowman Equips. But the GF will not be easy to kill like the one in the FM. And also the drop rate of the Equips will be extremely low so that the Equips will be a Rare and Cool thing to have~
I kind of dislike this idea. The Big Fruit's spawn time is rapid. Those equipment are rare..Even if the drop rate is low, you could sit their all day just killing them. Only takes a couple seconds..
Back to top Go down
Hydiee

Hydiee

PostSubject: Re: Zound's Nooby Suggestions~   Zound's Nooby Suggestions~ EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Zound wrote:
Hello, thank you for wasting your time reading this.

2. The Giant Fruit(Jack thought of this)
I'm sure some of us have seen the Giant Fruit in the FM. The GF should be spawned in cities like Henesys, Ellinia, Kerning, Nautilius, and Perion. The GF will drop Rare Equipment such as : Empress stuff, Timeless, Reverse, and etc. But the drop will depend on the city it's spawned at. GF at Henesys = Drops Bowman Equips. But the GF will not be easy to kill like the one in the FM. And also the drop rate of the Equips will be extremely low so that the Equips will be a Rare and Cool thing to have~

4. A boss with the name Zound (This is an amazing Idea)
Boss named Zound, has 1 HP, but drops 100 BoMz, 500 Cloud Tokens, and 68 IoC.

I dislike both of these ideas. Sure, I've abused the turnip... but if you think about it... these 2 ideas ruin the economy. People aren't willing to go to events anymore since getting money/mesarz is super easy now. Also, A Boss with the name Zound... No offense, is a horrible idea. If a player actually found that and killed it... they are loaded for life. Like seriously. There won't be a point in the game if they got everything they wanted that easily.
Back to top Go down
Zound

Zound

PostSubject: Re: Zound's Nooby Suggestions~   Zound's Nooby Suggestions~ EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Thanks for the reply, I think the only one that I should have put was 1. Ok I'll cross out all the three~
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zound's Nooby Suggestions~   Zound's Nooby Suggestions~ EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:40 pm

The Gourd has been removed then.
Back to top Go down
https://exclusiveforum.forumotion.com
Zound

Zound

PostSubject: Re: Zound's Nooby Suggestions~   Zound's Nooby Suggestions~ EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:44 pm

The what?
Back to top Go down
Hydiee

Hydiee

PostSubject: Re: Zound's Nooby Suggestions~   Zound's Nooby Suggestions~ EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:02 pm

The turnip. This thread will be locked. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zound's Nooby Suggestions~   Zound's Nooby Suggestions~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Zound's Nooby Suggestions~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExclusiveStory :: In Game :: Suggestions & Bugs-
Jump to: