ExclusiveStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v.83 Highly Customized MapleStory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AP reset problem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smdfps

smdfps

AP reset problem Empty
PostSubject: AP reset problem   AP reset problem EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:22 am

Hey this is Demon(i'm on my brothers account cuz im too lazy to make one) anyway i Reseted my AP because I thought this would fix the glitch that I was getting which was everytime i Level Up my Ap would go down instead of it being added. After I reseted it all my Other AP was gone except for the unused one. I took some screen shots before and after. Please do something about this Sad

AP reset problem Rimzd

AP reset problem LQr9z
Back to top Go down
Lolwat

Lolwat

AP reset problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: AP reset problem   AP reset problem EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:02 pm

Mm, try adding the AP that you you have reset.
Back to top Go down
Hydiee

Hydiee

AP reset problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: AP reset problem   AP reset problem EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:27 pm

He can't. It's at negative. I was hoping that Jack would reset all his ap and then just give him back his ap that way it'll be positive? Iono.
Back to top Go down
Lolwat

Lolwat

AP reset problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: AP reset problem   AP reset problem EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Negative AP usually means to much AP in the storage.
Back to top Go down
Umbreon<3

Umbreon<3

AP reset problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: AP reset problem   AP reset problem EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Its not a glitch, the AP is there, you can still add it by @str ____. Its just that theres a problem displaying 32k+ AP I believe.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin

AP reset problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: AP reset problem   AP reset problem EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:19 pm

It's not a bug. You just @str/dex/int/luk <amount> and it'll do just that. This happens on other servers as well.
Back to top Go down
https://exclusiveforum.forumotion.com
smdfps

smdfps

AP reset problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: AP reset problem   AP reset problem EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:59 am

I understand but this means that i will lose all of that stats that I had also how am i supposed to add if its filled already and don't forget that every time i Leveled up my left over stats would decrease instead of increasing
Back to top Go down
Lolwat

Lolwat

AP reset problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: AP reset problem   AP reset problem EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:09 am

Ohkay, it seems like you're losing it, but you're gaining it. It's just a glitch. When you get an MSI, just add the stats onto yourself, because it's in storage, atm.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin

AP reset problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: AP reset problem   AP reset problem EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:34 am

I recommend using those AP as soon as possible. Every time you level, it basically adds AP as a positive, so you will be basically losing AP since you're AP is negative.
Back to top Go down
smdfps

smdfps

AP reset problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: AP reset problem   AP reset problem EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:40 am

ok ill do that but can you reset my stats to 32k like it was? because right now I lost all of my Rebirth AP through restoring it. Please do it quick because it has been 2 days and I was not able to level up due to this...
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin

AP reset problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: AP reset problem   AP reset problem EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:29 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AP reset problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: AP reset problem   AP reset problem Empty

Back to top Go down

AP reset problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExclusiveStory :: In Game :: Suggestions & Bugs :: Resolved Bugs / Glitches-
Jump to: