ExclusiveStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v.83 Highly Customized MapleStory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraph

[Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots Empty
PostSubject: [Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots   [Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:15 am

[Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots DEgnD

♥ Welcome to the Official Guild Thread for Otaku 1st Generation. This will be the first Otaku guild to ever be published in any server, sure there must've been other guilds called Otaku, but this'll be the biggest thing ever I can assure you. This will be the first installment of the "Otaku" guild to be established on any server, so let's make this big you and I.

- Introduction

♥ Name's Chi, and from now on I will be the original leader for any "Otaku" guild, I have long-since dreamed of maintaining any guild, and I hope this'll be the first time this dream will be fulfilled, turning this into the biggest thing ever, while straight-out just having fun.

♥ Some people will recognize the name already, Otaku is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga or video games. This is correct, but I can assure you this guild wasn't founded with such a petty reason, or meaning. I have come to use the "Otaku" as a sign of our innocent and friendly enjoyment of the game.

- Requirements

Try to stay active, and if you can't because of something coming up, tell a guild member or a friend to fetch the message to one of the leaders.

Be friendly, your actions represent our guild and we want to be represented positively.

You agree to not hack, cheat, glitch, dupe, scam, KS, fake bid, or exploit other players or the server. We have zero tolerance for people who do these things and you will be expelled and reported if any such thing occurs.

We do not discriminate against race, gender, sexual orientation, looks, level, or class. As long as you abide by the rules then we have no problem with you joining us.

- Staff List

Whisper or find one of the following names in-game to join the guild.

1. Kai
Guild Leader / Founder

2. Mazui
Co-leader

We hope you consider joining this guild. It will be the start of a new chapter in your Maple life, and you will not walk away disappointed. I promise.

Back to top Go down
Lolwat

Lolwat

PostSubject: Re: [Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots   [Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:57 pm

oooh i wan join. mememememeem!11!
Back to top Go down
Seraph

PostSubject: Re: [Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots   [Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Oh sure hun, you can join! :3
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots   [Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Dis guild be srs.
Back to top Go down
https://exclusiveforum.forumotion.com
Aei

Aei

PostSubject: Re: [Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots   [Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:43 pm

ogm, let mi joinz i watch s0 mach animez.

plus derek watches a lot of anime too keke <3
Back to top Go down
Applause

PostSubject: Re: [Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots   [Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:39 pm

/thread because this vulnerable tsundere loli got handed down by an anonymous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots   [Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots Empty

Back to top Go down

[Otaku] ~ Family of Anime faggots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExclusiveStory :: In Game :: Guild HQ-
Jump to: